Your domain registration is pending. Check back in an hour


Homoeopathic Doctor in Kasavanahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
Opening at 9:00 AM tomorrow
Header image for the site



3 years ago
Ever since I remember, I was suffering with dust allergy issues, leading to 8-10 continues sneezes. Had tried several alternatives, but in vain. Her diagnosis and simple medication brought down my allergy by 95%. The remaining 5% would fall into the normalcy range. I owe her this review and I also hope someone similar with my issues might benefit.
- Girivasan R
3 years ago
Dr.Bhavna is very good in diagnosing the exact problem. She spends lot of time in understanding the patient and the exact problem. During the discussion with patient she finds out even the underlying issues. and treats the patient completely. Most important is, she is a very good person and shows concern for the patients wellbeing. I have recommended her to my friends and also I strongly recommend her to those who are reading this review.
6 years ago
I had nose allergy with Dust and Strong smells. I use to sneeze non-stop and was using allopathy spray for instant relief. But for a long time it didn’t get healed at the source level, as whenever I smell any different OR strong smell, i used to sneez non-stop. And then I visited this clinic and found Dr. Bhawna Tondon, who diagnosed my problem in depth and post testing some of the homeopathic medicines, my issue finally got settled. Dr. Bhawna is a patient doctor who puts extra efforts in interpreting the problem in depth before advising the medicine course.
- Kapil G

Dr. Bhawna Tandon, BHMS, Homoeopath

Dr.Bhawna Tandon is a Homeopath in Kasavanahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore and has an experience of 12 years in this field. Dr.Bhawna Tandon practices at Isha Homoeo Clinic. She has completed BHMS from Nehru Homeopathic Medical College, Delhi University in 2004.

Contact Us


Call now
  • 078999 91454


Get directions
2(Mathrushree Plaza) Kasavanahalli, Sarjapur Road
Central Jail Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035

Business Hours

Mon:9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 5:00 – 7:30 PM
Tue:9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 5:00 – 7:30 PM
Wed:9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 5:00 – 7:30 PM
Thu:9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 5:00 – 7:30 PM
Fri:9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 5:00 – 7:30 PM
Sat:5:00 – 7:30 PM
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.